Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lazy Morning, Busy Afternoon


This morning I am enjoying being a couch potato. I love summer mornings when I can just hang out in my pjs and watch some TV, something I don't get to do during the school year. Even our baby, Bailey gets into this lazy thing. Cassie's BFF, Taylor, has been with us since Monday night, and those bums are still in the bed. Callie is off at camp, and I miss that little booger. And, Clint is working for Terry's cousins that have an electrical business. He is likin' this makin' money thing! This afternoon I have summer planning at my school with the rest of my grade level. I'm one of those people that can't get enough of school, so I go and work in my room a couple days a week during the summer. And of course this evening we have church. Our preacher's wife has a slide presentation of her recent trip that promises to be very educational, and I can't wait to see it. Taylor will be with us until tomorrow night (after the youth get back from Carowinds) and then she and Cassie are doing a parent swap and moving to her house until Saturday evening. (that's when when Callie and Taylor's sister are returning from a week of camp and a birthday sleepover) They started this tradition last year. When their sisters are gone to camp for the week they take turns living at each other's houses. Then it will be deathly quiet here!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhhhhh, deathly quiet. That sounds nice.
:)

~Kristi