Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
BTW, I ain't good at stuff like this!
- I have this thing about flesh touching flesh. I don't like for my skin to touch my skin or anyone else's skin to touch mine for that matter. I know this is strange, and I am dealing with it. I know what you're thinkng...how in the world did she manage to have 3 kids? Honestly, I don't know!!!!
- I love to eat meat, but I don't like to handle it. The more I handle it the less likely I am going to eat it. And oh yeah, I hate the words meat, pork, etc. I didn't eat any meat when I was pregnant with my girls.
- Most nights I don't sleep in the same place all night. For example, if I start out in the bed I move to the couch, lounger, love seat, or even one of the kids beds during the night. Sometimes I move more than once. Maybe its related to the flesh thing I mentioned earlier, who knows.
- 2 foods I totally despise are mayonaise and eggs. However, I can eat them hidden in certain dishes. The strange thing is my family says I make fabulous deviled eggs.
- I can't sleep with rings, watches, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, etc. on my body, including my wedding ring. I know by now you are probably thinking...my goodness its a miracle this poor girl ever sleeps!
- I smell everything. I am not going to elaborate on this one.
Who I am tagging: (I broke the rules, I am only tagging 2)
Kim from Kimberly's Place
Cassie from Cassie's Corner