Saturday, July 26, 2008

We're Here!

Well, we made it! And I was wrong I do have Internet access. I am apparently bumming off of somebody else's connection. (Don't tell nobody!) Anyway, we arrived at about 11:30, checked in, unloaded, and went to check out our friend's place. Then Marla, Leanna, and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries. Now we are all set, for a few days anyway. You know how excited I was to see Clint? Well, He asked if him and Cory could stay with a friend of theirs tonight. Kids! Well have a super Saturday. I will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Nanny said...

Hey Crystal,
Where are you guys???
I knew you were going on vacation but did not know that Marla and Leanna were going with you guys.
Hope you have a great time.
Hannah was really excited about dog sitting. She told me today she just loved your dog.
Of course if you know Hannah at all you know she loves all dogs, cats, birds ETC. ETC.
You really did not steal her away.
I think her mother would have come after her anyway. She really has missed her little girl.
Glad you have internet while you are there.
Love you Crystal and you guys are a real blessing to us.
Love you,
Maw Maw Birt

Kristi said...

Glad you made it safe and sound. Hope y'all have a great week. Bailey is snoozing here on the couch. I'll post a pic of her soon.

~Kristi

Susan said...

Have a great time, I remeber growing up in FL and we went to the beach every summer and stayed a week, I loved it!! So, I hope the kids have fun too.

Unknown said...

Have a fun time at the beach. Stay cool~ Lisa